Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Taxman Giveth

I'd like to take a moment out of an otherwise unengaged day to thank all of the hard working Americans on which we depend.

As most of you are now aware, the time of year is rapidly approaching in which you square up your debt to Gov. While many view this period as a somber moment of reflection, those as fortunate as myself are thankful.. nay.. joyful, at what Gov has provided for us.

This year my IRS fund has shown an astounding gain of 115%. I know not everyone can enjoy returns like this, but I think this stands to prove the old adage of 'Where there are winners, there must be losers.' Thanks to those losers, I'll have a little extra cash in my pocket.

I hope that in the future, Gov decides to dispense with the contribution limits, but for now I'll be thankful for what I'm given.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home